It struck me on January 1 that I am 28 this year.
28 is... Not young.
(Of course it's far much younger than being 56 or 63, I know, I know)
Time to get life more organized.
The plan is to change my mentality. To be more matured in making choices in life, while still being awesome heh heh.
Will be starting my new job next month. I believe they have high expectations of me (why?!). I hope to NOT meet their expectations. Why?! Because I hope to exceed their expectations ;)
We'll see.
Let's pray for the best this year!
Happy new year folks!
Let's make this year great!
Sent from my iPhone
28 is... Not young.
(Of course it's far much younger than being 56 or 63, I know, I know)
Time to get life more organized.
The plan is to change my mentality. To be more matured in making choices in life, while still being awesome heh heh.
Will be starting my new job next month. I believe they have high expectations of me (why?!). I hope to NOT meet their expectations. Why?! Because I hope to exceed their expectations ;)
We'll see.
Let's pray for the best this year!
Happy new year folks!
Let's make this year great!
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment